An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Sunday, July 24, 2005


The Oliphant Clan cerca 1974. (Front row from left to right) Cherlyanne, Mom(Bernice),,me,Rosanne. (Back row left to right) Denise,Wayne,Patrice.(Absent)Father(Kenneth) hard working truck driver still working. Man, family gatherings where so much simpler, now the family has grown from us six to five inlaws, four nieces, seven nephews, and even a great nephew and another one on the way. Slowly putting the family tree in photos together, I will post as I gather. I'm calling out to any Bell or Oliphant families, leave a note or sign the guest book I would love to hear from you. Side note, to any Oliphants out there, please, I have no photos of my Grandpa Harold Oliphant, father to Kenneth and Albert Oliphant, as well as Eileen Back and Sherry Hurtel(nee Oliphant). If you know of any such photos I would love to hear from you. Posted by Picasa

No comments: