An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Unabomber's Effects Ordered To Be Sold

Tell me I'm not the only one to find this story, a little disturbing. A federal appeals court last week ordered the government to sell thousands of pages of Unabomber Theodore Kaczynski's papers and other personal property to the highest bidder.

Common sense would dictate a response of public shun for these items. But no!.There are collectors in Florida, New York, California, Ohio that are clamering to get anything from him according to Tod Bohannon, owner of Murderauction.com, an auction Web site for murder memorabilia.

Bohannon's site, created earlier this year after eBay banned the sale of murder-related items amid protests from victims rights groups, features dozens of items from killers including John Wayne Gacy's framed Illinois license plate and letters written by Dennis Rader, the BTK killer in Wichita, Kan.

Experts, noting that some of Gacy's clown paintings he created in prison have sold for as much as $10,000, believe the Unabomber's journals could fetch more than $1,000 apiece.

Thank god, this crap will never show up on the "Antiques Roadshow". These collectors need to get a life. And I hope the U.S Government convinces the Federal Court to burn Kaczynski's stuff and send them down to hell, where they belong.

Later,
Kenaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"this sight is about learning from each other. When you are in the darkness, an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities" Looks like Eternal Kenaz needs to listen to himself. Why is it ok for Hollywood,the Media or even major advertisement companies to profit from the sensationalism of heinous crimes and not private individuals. Sounds like a double standard to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm the owner of murderauction.com and I'm not about profit. My father has been a detective my entire life and my mother is a defense lawyer. True Crime has been a part of my life since I was old enough to read and watch television.

Death was one of the first things that interested me as a child. I didn't understand how a life could be there on second and gone the next.

Then murderers was my second interest. How someone could take a life for no reason and then eat some fruit or smoke a cigarette like it was just another normal act.

Upon writing the first person that interested me, cult leader Charles Manson I was amazed of the power he had over other individuals and my parent s encourged me to write him. And I did, even though I didn't get an answer a few later I wrote him again and got a response.

After that I was hooked and started writing any convicted murderer that I could get an address for. For the past 13 years my writing has took on many different levels and lead to other avenues.

I collect letters, art, and personnal property from these guys. I also deal art work for 2 convicted serial killers and visit as many as I can.

There is nothing odd about any of these men face to face. The tihngs that differ from them and people that are ordinary are not noticable in any way.

The people who buy from my auction site are interested in serials minds and lifes as well.

There is nothing different from the people who buy on my sites and the person who watches documentries on serial killers on A&E.

And to be blunt if you don't like collectors of this type material why are you posting things about them. The idea that I have an auction for murder items got your attention and you posted about me. This raises the interest in what I do to people who don't know.