An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Saturday, August 27, 2005


Hamilton Tiger-Cats Logo1 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a coin trick
site/blog. It pretty much covers coin trick related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

Anonymous said...

A bloggers convention this weekend in Albemarle
UVA's Sorensen Institute is hosting a convention of bloggers this weekend. Bloggers, or web loggers, maintain a form of online diary that often contains criticisms or comments about political candidates and ...
You must know that your blog is more than educational, it was fun! I'm going to have to return soon to absorb more information -- I'm bookmarking you right now!

I have settlement loan site/ blog. It pretty much covers settlement loan -- that sort of stuff.

Come and check it out if you get a minute :-)

Anonymous said...

OSDL Hires New Evangelist
X Windows is one of the more mystifying pieces of a Linux desktop. This is mostly because it works differently than we Aug.
Nice looking blog - did you customize the template in any way? Thanks. From
href="http://forex.1st-in-earn-extra-income.com/forex-blog/">currency forex learn online trading and currency trading
dude.