The Question:"Will this week be a successful one?"
Review of the ten card Celtic Spread.
The the deck is first spread out face down in the middle of the table and mixed up thoroughly. The cards are then gathered and played out one card at a time, face up as follows.
The Celtic Cross spread is one of the most common tarot spreads. There is a cross in the center, with a row of 4 cards along the side. This spread will provide a fairly in-depth look at a situation including past, present and external influences. Beginners may want to start with a spread with fewer cards.
Here is the reading.
Cover: General atmosphere
The Fool
YOU WILL ACT OUT OF CHARACTER AS YOU TAKE A RISK ON A FRESH START OR NEW BEGINNING IN YOUR LIFE.
Crossing: Opposing forces
Eight of Pentacles
YOU WILL BE LEARNING A LIFE LESSON OR IMPROVING YOUR SKILLS OR ABILITIES.
Foundation: Past basis
Ten Of Pentacles
YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL OR WILL SOON BE ACHIEVING THE SUCCESS YOU ALWAYS WANTED,YOUR FAMILY AND THEIR SECURITY WILL BE YOUR MAIN CONCERN NOW, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF A HOME PURCHASE OR MOVE IN FUTURE.
Behind You: Passing influences
The Hermit
YOU MAY BE SPENDING TIME ALONE OR IN SOLITUDE, REFLECTING, AND LEARNING, THIS WILL SOON PASS, AND YOU WILL TIE UP LOOSE ENDS, FINISH PROJECTS, AND PLAN AHEAD FOR YOUR FUTURE.
Crowining: Possible future
Ace of Wands
YOU WILL PUT ALL YOUR ENERGY INTO A NEW SITUATION OR CREATIVE PROJECT THAT WILL ENTER YOUR LIFE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
Before You: Soon to come
The Hanged Man
THINGS THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE HAVE COME TO A HALT OR STANDSTILL, A REVISION OF THINGS WILL BE DONE AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE DIFFERENT AS A RESULT.
Hopes: Goals or aspirations
Queen of Pentacles
YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE STATUS QUO AND DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE.
Opinions: What others think
Nine of Cups
A WISH OR DESIRE YOU HAVE WILL SOON BE GRANTED OR REALIZED.
Feelings: Fears
Three of Pentacles
YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS WITH A SKILL OR ABILITY, AND YOU WILL BE NEGOTIATING AND PLANNING YOUR WAY OUT OF A SITUATION.
Outcome: Resolution
Ace of Cups
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ENTERS YOUR LIFE THIS COULD BE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER OR A PROJECT YOU LOVE.
Quintessence:
The Wheel of Fortune
RECOGNIZE YOUR PURPOSE, AND DEDICATE YOURSELF, YOU HAVE THE POWER AND SKILL TO MASTER ANY SITUATION.
Celtic Cross Spread
As a side note, in a previous post, I noted that I thought I had done horribly at an audition that I went out for on August 9, well not only did I get called back for a second audition, I got the part. I am going to shoot a "Hair Club For Men" commercial this Friday. This was only my third audition, my knees where shaking, but I just sucked it up and found my funny side and it worked. Now I am ready to "Learn a Life Lesson" and "Dedicate My Self". How did you do this week?
Later,
Kenaz
2 comments:
Nathan's hot dogs in hot water for labeling otaku 'sickening'
Outrage online over the comments made on the part-time worker's blog forced Nathan's Franchisees of Japan to make a public apology.
Hi, I noticed you have a neat blog. I have one related to forex currency trading and forex trading training. If you are interested in making money trading the forex, visit forex trading training for some interesting articles.
100 blogs in 100 days, day 3: Elliot Back
Day 3 of 100 blogs in 100 days comes from Elliot Back. Blog: Elliot Back About: "I'm a Computer Science student at Cornell University, so my blog revolves mostly around the tech world, with a little bit of fun ...
Hey, great blog! Keep it up.
I have a olympus stylus 300 3.2mp digital camera site. It pretty much covers olympus stylus 300 3.2mp digital camera
related stuff.
Come and have a look if you get time :-)
Post a Comment