An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Some Old Pictures From Various Sets in 2003


Resident Evil II From October 2003. Shot in Hamilton and Toronto. How would you like to meet these dudes out Trick or Treating.

Resident Evil II From October 2003. Shot in Hamilton and Toronto. Sorry about the quality, I took a print out of the origional photo and then applied a water colour wash over it to give it a technicolour look. This doesn't come out well in the scan.

From the set of Playmakers Episode 3 "The Choice part 1". This picture was from July 2003, shot in Toronto's then Skydome now the Rodgers Centre.

From the set of the Canadian production "St.Ralph" shot in September 2003 at Hamilton's steel mill "Stelco". I loved this set the cars where fantastic.


Later,
Kenaz

No comments: