An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Satellite Maps of Hamilton

A while back I came across a great new feature added to Google. Google Maps allows you to view an address either with a standard map or in a neat satellite map version. They also have a Hybrid mode showing the street names overlayed. The satellite map is great when a visual reference of a unfamilliar location is greatly needed. As an example, a couple of weeks ago the final episode of "The Amazing Race" aired. I had to laugh when one team could not locate the CN Tower in Toronto, standing a few blocks away. I guess looking up was too obvious when locating a 822 foot tower that is visible from miles away. Anyway I digress, I went fooling around and captured some great satellite shots of Hamilton.

My street, also visable is Ivor Wynn Stadiun, home of the Hamilton Tiger Cats of the Canadian Footbal League.
My street
Royal Botanical Gardens, Burlington, Ontario
Gage Park
Gage Park
City Hall and the Canadian Footbal Hall of Fame
Downtown Hamilton, King and James
Lock Street Bakery is a famous Hamilton place to get the freshest bagels, baked on the premise. Across the street is the Bulldog Cafe, around the corner is my agent.

Later,
Kenaz

No comments: