Well it's a scorcher here in the Hammer, and I'm enjoying every minute of my weekend off. Just my luck 99% of the Cadbury Adams plant I work at is air conditioned, I managed to get stuck in the 35+ degree "dungeon" taking my turn scraping burnt sugar off the trays used to mold the candy.
Next weeks a whole new game, a new high tech tray washing machine is set to go. This machine will handle the toughest goo at turbo speed. This means no more KP duty for me listening to another temp whine about his problems and worse try to be a "tray room manager". Sorry I laugh, hee hee, no such job exists. Back to packaging I go, hi ho, hi ho. This guys already dillusional, thinking he will be the head oompa loompa of all the new temps hired to work on the new machine. His new job title, button pusher! Good luck, all the instructions on the machine are in German!
Anywho, starting tonight Kenaz's Old Time Radio will be airing a Diary of Fate marathon. I've uploaded all 24 episodes.
Diary of Fate is a mystery and horror program where Fate tells the story and always wins by the end of the story.
I've also included some great news cast from WWII and three episodes of Box 13 from last weeks marathon that had the highest rating.
Click on the radio in the side bar to go to my home page while your keeping cool.
Later,
Kenaz
No comments:
Post a Comment