An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hazy shades of Winter

Here in Hamilton, it looks as if "Old Man Winter" isn't ready to release his death grip just yet. The last two days have been really dreary and grey and it looks like it will remain that way well into March according to the experts. Oh well, looks like the snow pants will have to remain out.

I just hope the old proverb describing March, "In like a lion out like a lamb" is true this year, I'm totally sick of winter. This weather isn't all bad, when I came home from work yesterday, around five, I grabbed my new digital camera and snapped a few shots of my trees in the backyard through my kitchen window.

HP ships a pretty cool photo editing program with their camera. One of the features includes a panorama feature. This allows you take several shots of a large vertical or horizontal object then stitches them together in sequence to give you the full perspective of your surrounding.

I just got finished editing and am pleased with the out come. I didn't intend to create a black and white photo, mother nature provided her own paint scheme and I'm pleased what she picked. What little light there was glistens off the snow on the branches and shows off enough green to offer hope for the return of Spring. The chair I left out by accident last year is a reminder of where I wish to return to instead of being cooped up.

Here's the picture, click to view larger


Later,
Kenaz

No comments: