An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's C-O-L-D!

I hope the groundhog is right and Spring is on its way quick. I'm sick if this cold, it's been around -15C plus windchill(-30 this morning at 6:30am) for most of February and into March. I pass this tin man perched outside the neighbourhood Home Hardware on Barton Street East near Lottridge here in the East end of Hamilton, every day and the more winter hangs on the more I feel like him, stiff and cold.

picture courtesy of me

In other action near Bartonville, I came home from work at 5:00 to the sight of cop cars blocking off the intersection at Sherman. I found out that a furniture factory on Bigger Ave (between Sherman and Lottridge) caught on fire. Apparently a worker on the roof touched off the blaze when his welding torch ignited fumes within the building. I will update tomorrow night.

Later,
Kenaz

No comments: