An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Winter's Tale from Hamilton

This picture is taken from outside my house on Sherman looking north at what is normally the smoke stacks of the industrial core. Friday's snow storm turned the neighbourhood into a rather appealing Winter postcard.


To prove how freakish weather in this neck of the woods can be here are two photos of my budding tulips taken one day apart. I've decided to keep a digital diary of my flower bed which includes tulips and later on roses. I plan to take the photos and create some sort of online album, tracking the birth and death of the flowers throughout the season.



Later,
Kenaz

No comments: