An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Remembering a great mom

The roses my mom planted so many years ago have only started to come up this year,



my tulips are coming to their end of their cycle



and moms lilacs that I continue to grow in her memory and because I love their colour are coming up beautifully.



Since 1999 the meaning of Mother's Day changed for me forever. Still the day for thanking the women who brought me into the world for everything she did to make me the man I am today. May 13 is also the day I reach towards the heavens and ask her to continue to steer me towards what ever destiny lies in wait and ask for her beacon of light to enlighten me so that I can defend against the evils that hide in the shadows. Forever grateful, your son Kendall.



The poem "A Mother's Love" hangs in my dining room and keeps the memory of my mother alive. Please enlarge the photo to read it.

Today was a great day, I watched the young guns of Canada capture gold in Russia and bring home yet another World Championship to complete the trifecta. Joining the juniors and the women Canada yet again showed who where the King and Queen's of hockey. The heat has already started to get to me so, the hair went. Should be a lot more comfortable under the hard hat at work. That's all for now.

Later,
Kenaz

No comments: