An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Three year old child offered free on Internet classified

This post is for the unknown person who posted a classified ad on Saturday using the free classified ad site www.kijiji.ca offering a three-year-old boy free to a good home. After the post had about 40 hits before it was suddenly removed at noon after a sharp eyed Pediatric nurse spotted the ad and alerted Hamilton police and the Children's Aid Society.

While the ad was a hoax or a desperate appeal for help, this person NEEDS SERIOUS HELP!!! and hopefully serious jail time if this is their idea of a joke!

The Ad,
CHILD FOR ADOPTION

Price: Free.

Location: Hamilton.

Date listed: 04-Aug-07

"I want to adopt the baby out to any happy and lovely family. I have been able to take care of him for three years now and i have provide everything he has ever needed in his life but now i want to adopt him out to any happy family because i really do not have enough to provide him the life he needs. I will only release him to a Christian home he really needs to be with the people who loves him and will not like anything more than having brother or sisters. please if interested, get back to me for more infors"

I'm no writing expert or psychologist but, guessing from the bad grammar and typos, IE "using small i" I believe this person is in desperate straits and a child only complicates matters. Hopefully this person can be convinced to turn themselves in and get the help if not for themselves than the child. Then they can be reunited with their child equipped with the parenting skills than will bring harmony too their lives.

God bless,
Kenaz

No comments: