An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Twelve Days Of Bad Christmas Gifts

Here is a song for all of us who have ever received really bad Christmas gifts from loved ones who meant really well.

On the first day of Christmas, my family gave to me some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the second day of Christmas, my family gave to me the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the third day of Christmas, my family gave to me three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my family gave to me four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my family gave to me five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me, seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, eight literary peices of fluff like "The Tiger Williams Story", seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, nine hand knitted hats with a pom pom, eight literary peices of fluff like "The Tiger Williams Story", seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, ten pc games based on reality tv shows, nine hand knitted hats with a pom pom, eight literary peices of fluff like "The Tiger Williams Story", seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me, eleven baskets of personal hygiene products, ten pc games based on reality tv shows, nine hand knitted hats with a pom pom, eight literary peices of fluff like "The Tiger Williams Story", seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

And finally, on the twelfth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, a twelve pack of tighty whities from your mom, eleven baskets of personal hygiene products, ten pc games based on reality tv shows, nine hand knitted hats with a pom pom, eight literary peices of fluff like "The Tiger Williams Story", seven bargain bin dance music cds, a six pack of McDonalds gift certificates, five ugly sweaters, including a purple L.A Kings jersey but I'm a Leaf fan!, four packages of computer paper, three cheap best of sports tapes, the same novelty coffee mug two years in a row and some cheap aftershave but I was only twelve.

Later,
Kenaz

No comments: