An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Things That Make You Shake Your Head II

To be fair, in the last post I noted some of the general publics misnomers and ill thought out phrasings spoken while passing productions. Here is a list of some of the questions uttered by those coming on to a set for the first time.

1. When do we eat?
(Hmm, you are standing in holding, there is a craft table set up for extras, wild guess, when you can? What they meant to say: How long after we have signed in will be be fed? Answer:Three(substantial) and six hours(Hot meal))

2. What time will be wrapped?
(Yeesh, it's 7:00am. When they get all the shots done?)

3. Who's a good agent?
(I hope the one your with!)

4. How much do we get paid?
(Christ we get paid! Yee Haw! This is something the agents cover early, hoping to scare off people who ask this kind of question.)

5. Why do we have to wear these uncomfortable clothing? Can't I wear jeans and stand in the back.
(Asked by a young girl to the wardrobe department ,who I'm assuming had not been kidnapped and dragged onto set and was fully aware that this was a period piece. As to her query, I don't think they wore low rider jeans in 1940 and by the look on the costumers face "in the back" or lower was where she wanted to plant a boot)

Kenaz,

No comments: