An opening of one's knowledge,capabilities, vision and guidance. The Kenaz is about creating a relationship,learning and allowing room for interpretation. When you are in the darkness,an opening with light is the best and most gracious thing to have bestowed upon you. This is a great time for putting energies into new opportunities. Come share my world as I see it.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Top 5 Best Performances as The Count

On this day; all Hallows' Eve; I bring you my Top 5 picks of the best performances of the famous man in the black cloak from Transylvania.

Who can forget this 1980's character who was as famous as Tony the Tiger, unfortunately the cereal taste like soggy sofa cushion stuffings.

Count Chocula

Hands down the best performance and creepiest rendition.

Max Shreck-Nosferatu 1922

I put this selection ahead of Oldman's not because it was the most athentic portrayal of Stoker's character, but because it gave birth to a ledgend that will be never forgotten.

Bela Lugosi 1931

Lugosis' Dracula was the modern adaptation with the cloak and the campy movements and dialogue, Oldman brought the character back to its dark Victorian roots and provided the purest rendition.

Gary Oldman 1992

Christopher Lee was the genesis for Oldmans' count. Portraying the count as the romantic rather than the monster.

Christopher Lee 1958

And as a bonus, who could forget this classic pop culture icon, "The Count" from "Sesame Street" Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

Count from Sesame Street.

Have a happy Halloween, me I'm off to the plant for another afternoon shift.

Later,
Kenaz

No comments: